Acceptance of Terms.
- If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, please do not use the Website. We can change these Terms of Service at any time without any notice to you. It is your responsibility to review these Terms of Service from time to time for any changes as it creates a binding legal agreement between you and AfarPack. If you use the Website after we have changed any of the Terms of Service, you are agreeing to all of the changes.
Permission to Use the Website.
You have our permission to use the Website, but only if:
- you are over 18 years old;
- you are using the Website for your own personal use and not for commercial purposes;
- you do not copy the Website or any part of the Website ;
- you do not modify the Website or any part of the Website; and
- you follow all the rules and restrictions that we have spelled out in these Terms of Service.
Account; Passwords, Security.
You may need to set up an account in order to use some of the features of the Website. You may not use a third party’s account without permission. When you are setting up your account, you must give us accurate and complete information. This means that you cannot set up an account using a name or contact information that does not apply to you, and you must provide accurate and current information on all registration forms that are part of the Website. You have complete responsibility for your account and everything that happens on your account. This means you need to be careful with your password. If you find out that someone is using your account without your permission, you must let us know immediately. You may not transfer your account to someone else. We are not liable for any damages or losses caused by someone using your account without your permission. However, if we (or anyone else) suffer any damage due to the unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable.
Personal Use Only.
We are making the Website available to you for your information and personal use only. You may not (and you agree not to) use, copy, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, or do anything else with the Website for any other purpose.
You are solely responsible for any User Content you post to the Website, and the consequences of posting or publishing it. By “User Content”, we mean any Content you post to the Website. “Content” means information, data, text, software, music, sound, photos, graphics, videos, messages, tags, interactive features, or any other materials. When we say “post”, we include posting, uploading, sharing, submitting or otherwise providing User Content in any manner in connection with the Website.
Restrictions on User Content and Your Conduct
You may not:
- use our Website for any illegal purpose;
- submit User Content that you don’t have the right to submit, unless you have the owner’s permission; this includes material covered by someone else’s copyright, patent, trade secret, privacy, publicity, or any other proprietary right;
- forge headers or manipulate other identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any User Content you submit;
- submit any User Content that contains lies, falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us or anyone else;
- submit User Content that is illegal, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate;
- transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation;
- impersonate anyone else or lie about your affiliation with another person or entity;
- use meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing any of our or our suppliers’ product names or trademarks;
- upload, launch, post, email or transmit any material (including any bot, worm, scripting exploit or computer virus) that is likely to harm or corrupt our Website, or harm or corrupt our or anyone else’s computer systems, or data;
- use our Website to harm minors in any way, including posting User Content that violates child pornography laws, child sexual exploitation laws, or any other laws protecting children;
- collect or gather other people’s personal information (including account information) from our Website;
We have the sole right, but not necessarily the obligation, to delete at any time any User Content that violates these rules or that we believe to be inappropriate for any reason.
User Content you Share becomes Public.
You understand that once you post User Content, your content becomes public. We are not responsible for keeping any User Content confidential.
We are Not Responsible for User Content.
We generally do not review any of the User Content posted by our users. We do not endorse any User Content or support any views, opinions, recommendations, or advice that may be in user submissions. User Content comes from a variety of sources, and we make no promises about the reliability of any source or the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of any user submission. You may be offended by User Content that you see on the Website. You may find some of it to be inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable. However, you agree not to hold us responsible in any way for your use of our Website, including your exposure to User Content.
AfarPack and its suppliers retain all right, title and interest (including all copyright, trade secret, patent and other rights) in and to the Website and Content which is included in the Website (other than User Content). If you give feedback on the Website, for example recommendations for improvements or features, such feedback will be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary, and implementation of that feedback is owned by us and may become part of the Website without compensation to you. We reserve all rights in and to the Website unless we expressly state otherwise. The Website contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws.
You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the Website to a human-perceivable form, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law, and in that case, only if you notify us in writing in advance. You may not copy, frameset, enclose or otherwise distribute any part of the Website.
All brand, product and service names used in the Website which identify AfarPack or our suppliers and our or their proprietary products and services are the trademarks or service marks of AfarPack or our suppliers. Nothing in the Website shall be deemed to confer on any person any license or right on the part of AfarPack or such supplier with respect to any such image, logo or name.
You agree not to disable, interfere, or try to get around any of the features of the Website related to security, preventing or restricting use or copying of any Content, or enforcing the limits on the use of the Website or the Content on the Website.
Enforcement of Copyrights
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. You may not use our Website to infringe anyone else’s copyright or other intellectual property right. If we find out that you are infringing, we will remove your User Content. We do not have to give you notice that we are removing your User Content. We may also terminate your account if we decide that you are a repeat infringer. We consider a repeat infringer to be a user who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice or who has had User Content removed from our Website more than twice.
Storage and Availability.
We are not a content-archiving service. We do not promise to store or make available on our Website any User Content that you submit, or any other Content, for any length of time. You are solely responsible for keeping back-ups of everything you post on our Website.
You acknowledge that temporary interruptions in the availability of the Website may occur from time to time as normal events. Also, we may decide to cease making available the Website or any portion of the Website at any time and for any reason. Under no circumstances will AfarPack or its suppliers be held liable for any damages due to such interruptions or lack of availability.
Links to Other Sites.
Our Website may contain links to other websites that we do not own or control. We are not responsible for any of these other websites and any links to these other websites should not be interpreted as an endorsement of any company, content or products. You will not hold us responsible for any aspect of these other websites, including their content, privacy policies, or anything else. You may be exposed to things on other websites that you do not like or that you find offensive. We are not responsible for this, either. You must use your own discretion when you go to other websites. You should also read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of these other websites.
YOU AGREE THAT IF YOU WANT TO SUE US, YOU MUST FILE YOUR LAWSUIT WITHIN ONE YEAR AFTER THE EVENT THAT GAVE RISE TO YOUR LAWSUIT. OTHERWISE, YOUR LAWSUIT WILL BE PERMANENTLY BARRED.